November 7, 2015

Students keep it simple

Uni means hours of lectures and endless study sessions at the library. 
Therefore it's not even that easy to find the perfect outfit - looking stylish but feeling cosy at the same time can be quite difficult. 

Recently I found the comfiest sweater at one of my new favorite shops (COS). All of their knitwear is extremely COSy, looks minimal and stylish. 
As footwear I simply always choose my Adidas sneakers. 
And as it got cold in Vienna, I'm also wearing my classy black coat from Zara's fall/winter collection. 
Choosing the perfect backpack wasn't easy neither, but I luckily found this cool backpack which has the right size (for books, laptop) and looks good on almost every look.

















I was wearing:
Coat: Zara (similar)
Sneakers: Adidas 
Grey socks: COS (similar)
Black jeans: Zara
White shirt: Zara
Grey wool-sweater: COS (similar)
White backpack: Zara (sold out)

Location: Main building of the University of Vienna (worth a visit!)

No comments :

Post a Comment