November 22, 2015

Let the leaves fall

Fall is my favorite season of the year. Recently I went to the Schönbrunn palace gardens and walked through all the pretty colored leaves. I was wearing a classy autumnal outfit.
As you might already have seen on my Instagram, I found a real treasure piece lately - this brown vintage coat. 
I'm wearing it during these cold days and keep being in love with its autumnal color and by the way I'm so happy that I'm finally owning a really long coat. 
Combining it to black, dark clothes is the best way to create a classy look. Red lipstick also fits well with it.















I was wearing: 
Black hat: Stradivarius
Brown coat: Vintage store "Burggasse 24
Blouse: Vintage store "Burggasse 24"
Scarf: Vintage
Black trousers: Zara
Black oxford shoes: Aldo (similar)
Bag: Vintage (local flea market)

Location: Schönbrunn palace gardens, Vienna

No comments :

Post a Comment