June 23, 2015

Stylish streets of Milan


I was in Milan for Men's Fashion Week and I found some really inspiring and chic street styles. I could just be there on Day 1 because I'm having final exams, nonetheless I got inspired by a lot of cool styles.



My look for Men's Fashion Week Day 1 - wearing a Chicwish skirt, Zara shirt, Adidas shoes and Vintage bag.



Fashion bloggers (thethreef.com) Filippo Fiora and Filippo Cirulli.

Blogger and Editor at glamour. it Tommaso Rosati wearing a olive green suit and a vintage bag.
Blogger Erika Boldrin wearing Acne Studios and Asos.
Simple shirt and leather top after Jil Sander show.
Simone Marchetti wearing plaid Loewe blazer.
Linda Tol wearing a grey suit and black Birkenstocks.
Linda Tol talking to a friend before the Jil Sander show.



Paolo Stella (on the right) wearing Armani.


Thomas Reichegger wearing a Zara suit and Adidas slippers.


Italian fashion blogger Irene Buffa (ontomywardrobe) in a Asos masculine look.

Hope you liked my snaps from Milan.

No comments :

Post a Comment