December 28, 2014

Must have piece: The coat

A fashion basic that everyone should have in their closet, is a coat. It's something classy and elegant and you can wear it for every occasion. 

I decided to show you some of my favorite coats to give you some idea of how you can wear a simple coat.



HATS look amazing with a classy coat and some boots. 



CAMEL and brown coats look great on blonde girls.
Wear a red lipstick with it, and the look is complete.


PATTERNED or striped coats should be worn with casual jeans and a simple shirt.



PINK or colored coats are very fashionable. I personally don't have a colored coat but I'm looking forward to buy one. 
I made a list, where you can find nice colored coats:

1) Zara - Red wool coat here
2) Zara - Yellow trench coat here
3) Maison Martin Margiela - wool silk cocoon coat here
4) Irina Kha - Red boyfriend coat here
5) Kenzo - Oversized yellow crepe coat here (on sale!)

Lots of love,
Judith

No comments :

Post a Comment