November 1, 2014

Welcome to november

Now it already is november. Days are shorter, the air is colder and I am totally welcoming coyz clothes.
Today, the first of november, I had to take some pictures showing my outfit. It was really sunny and nice in my garden.




I bought this cool necklace a week ago at Primark in Innsbruck, Austria. 
I was looking since a long time for a new collar and then I finally found this colorful one,         that fits perfectly with black winter clothes and gives every outfit a splash of color.




My outfit today:
Black fedora hat: Stradivarius
Black classy shirt: Dani Italy
Black fur vest: vintage store in Rome
Brown pants: Zara
Colorful collar: Primark
Brown clutch/small bag: vintage store in Florence
Black chelsea boots: Aldo 
Watch: Daniel Wellington




Pumpkin from Halloween


  
If you have any suggestions on my blog please comment or contact me: jbradlwarter@gmail.com


No comments :

Post a Comment