November 28, 2014

Casual style & shoe advice

And another month is over. This time I'm kind of happy, because I don't like November at all. Rainy days and a lot of school. On a sunny day in NOVEMBER I took some photos about my outfit. And now I'm totally ready for the most beautiful season of the year.



MY LOOK ON A WARM NOVEMBER DAY

comfy dark jeans: from Abercrombie & Fitch
Black fleecy sweater: from Zara
Olive green small bag: from Liebeskind Berlin
Black high socks: from Calzedonia
Black classy oxford shoes: from Aldo 








Oxfords are my favorite type of shoes. They look so classy and elegant and they even fit perfectly every outfit or look. If you just wear jeans and a simple shirt and add some nice oxfords, the outfit will suddenly look more serious and stylish.

If you are looking for Oxfords check out my Top 4:
Nr.1 "Schutz Niloka Oxford" find at nordstromrack.com for 100€ 
Nr.2 "Tods Leather Lace Up Derby Shoes" find at flannels.com for 425€
Nr.3 "Forever 21 Faux Patent Leather Oxfords" find at forever21.com for 24€
Nr.4 "Penny loves Kenny North" find at zappos.com for 38€

Hope my advice helped you for your next shoe decision!

No comments :

Post a Comment